|With the needs of the recruitment industry in mind, and drawing on the expertise and experience of veterans in the industry, we have developed a Recruiting Software Solution which is powerful and comprehensive in scope, as well as simple, easy to use and affordable. |
Created on the tried and trusted IBM Lotus Domino platform, PLACE-M for Human Resources and Recruiting features a user-friendly interface that provides for fast and easy storage and retrieval of relevant information on Clients and Candidates.
Having ready access to the information you need can be the key to success in a competitive industry. The powerful search engine gives you competitive advantage by allowing you to quickly identify candidates that meet your clients’ requirements.
The software is available on “purchase and run in-house” or “hosted server” options. The hosted option means that you don’t have any additional hardware investment – we take of everything on the server side, including administration and backups.
The beauty of the hosted option is that wherever there is internet connectivity your people can access the database.
With either option all branches look at the same data – there is no need for synchronisation and no worry that some people will be out of synch.
The ability to download a replica of the database to a laptop also means that, if your consultants are on the road and can’t connect to the internet, they can still access the data which will be as up to date as the last replication. Any changes made while they’re away will automatically be replicated to the main database as soon as they are online again
- Improved speed and efficiency in sourcing documents on clients and candidates.
- Having ready access to the information you need is the key to success in a competitive industry. The powerful search engine gives you competitive advantage by allowing you to quickly identify candidates that meet your clients’ requirements.
- A user-friendly interface that provides for fast and easy storage and retrieval of relevant information on Clients, Candidates and Job Specifications.
- Ideal for management as daily, monthly and annual reports are available.
- If employees leave, information is retained in the database. Risk management on intellectual material.
- Completely mobile – i.e.: can be downloaded onto a laptop for travel and synchronised when back in the office.
- Only one primary source of data – branches work off the same database.
- Locally developed and supported – a South African product.
- Competitively priced. Our intention is for our software to be affordable.
- Total commitment to improvement. New features and releases on a regular basis based on industry trends and customer feedback.
1. Candidate Module:
- Quick search and turn around time of candidates for clients.
- The candidate document includes:
- All relevant basic information,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Credit, Criminal and Qualification checks,
- Application forms,
- Interview history with configurable checklists based on type of job,
- Unlimited attachments.
- Databases can be National or International, listing branches and regions, accessible by all employees. This results in more shared candidates and more placements. Ownership of candidates is retained by company, rather than by individuals.
2. Client Module:
- Ideal for setting marketing plans for all on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Follow-up with client is more precise.
- Ideal for cross marketing between regions, making a successful client in one region a successful client in another.
- Ideal as a performance management tool as one can access, by consultant, a list of clients as well as their categories and any activity related to that consultant. Ownership of client is retained by company, rather than by consultant.
3. Vacancies Module:
- Get candidate CVs straight from the internet.
- Post job vacancies for prospective candidates to browse by area and job title.
- Registered candidates can apply for listed jobs online and you then have control over the placing process from client notification through short listing, interviews, offers and employment stages.
- Candidate records automatically have an “application history” where you can view all applications submitted by candidates and the results of those applications.